-- No, not yet.
A./ B. a C. the D. an
2. Let's look at the bag. Can you see _____“s”on the corner of_____ bag?
A. a, a B. a, the C. an, a D. an, the
3. There is _______ egg on the table, _______ egg is for you.
A. a, A B. an, An C. an, The D. the, An
4. Our teacher told us that ___ moon moves around ____ earth, and_____ earth circles____ sun.
A. a, a, a, a B. an, an, an, an C. the, the, the, the D. /, /, /, /
5. At that time, he was studying in_______ university. And it was a famous one.
A./ B. the C. a D. an
6. _________ mother is a worker.
A. Mary and Mike's B. Mary's and Mike's C. Mary's and Mike D. Mary and Mike
7.He has searched the ________ or 2 hours for the information about Yang Liwei.
A. mouse B. keyboard C. Internet D. computer
8.The room is too small, there' s no enough ________for another desk.
A. place B. room C. floor D. ground
9.There may be something wrong with her ______,she can' t see things clearly.
A. eyes B. ears C. mouth D. nose
10.-- Which room shall we live in tonight? – In __________.
A. the Room 406 B. Room 406 C. the 406 Room D. 406 Room
11. We'll be away for two weeks because we'll have a ___________.
A. two-weeks holiday B. two weeks' holidays C. two- week holiday D. two-weeks' holiday
12. The number of the students in our grade _______about six ______, ______ of them are girls.
A. are, hundreds, two- thirds B. is, hundred, two- third
C. is, hundred, two thirds. D. are, hundreds, two third
13. ___________ travellers come to visit our city every year.
A. Hundred of B. Hundreds of C. Five hundreds D. Hundred
14. He spent ________ yuan on the new computer.
A. five thousand, three hundred and forty B. five thousand, three hundred and forties
C. five thousands, three hundred and forty. D. five thousands, hundreds and forty
15. My home is about ________ from my school.
A. 15 minutes B. 10 minute's ride C. 20 minutes by bike D. 15- minute's on foot.
16. We are doing much better ______ English _______ our teacher's help.
A. in, at B. at, in C. in, with D. with, with
17. The food _______ my hometown is quite different ______that there.
A. in, like B. to, from C. from, to D. in, from
18. Before 1992, there was no airline _________ the two cities.
A. along B. in C. between D. among
19. ____the new computer, travellers at the offices of CAAC can now buy their air tickets much faster.
A. Because B. Thanks for C. Thanks to D. Since
20. He had _________ much work to do that he couldn't go out.
A. so B. such C. as D. or
21. Tom has been in the factory _________he left school.
A. when B. since C. as soon as D. whether
22. The nurse doesn't feel well today, _________ she still works very hard.
A. but B. and C. or D. when
23. _______ my mother ________ my sister watches TV plays these days.
A. Either, nor B. Both, and C. Neither, or D. Neither, nor
24. He walked ________ fast for us ________catch up with.
A. so, that B. such, that C. enough, to D. too, to
25. Lucy knew nothing about it ________ her sister told her.
A. because B. until C. if D. since
26. --I don't think it very expensive to buy a family computer here.
-- Really? I'll buy _______ next week.
A. it B. this C. one D. mine
27.--Which would you like, rice or noodles? --_______is OK. I'm hungry.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. All
28. We found ________ necessary to protect the environment.
A. it B. this C. that D. what
29. The weather in Beijing is cooler than ________ in Guangzhou.
A. this B. it C. that D. one
30. There is _________in today's newspaper.
A. new anything B. new something C. anything new D. something new
31 .-- May I use your pen? Mine is broken.
-- Of course, here are two and you can use ________ of them.
A. both B. every C. any D. either
32. We can't buy anything because _________of the shops are open at this time.
A. all B. some C. any D. none
33.-- Please write to me when you have time. -- Sure. But ________is your e - mail address?
A. when B. where C. what D. which
34. He couldn't buy the dictionary because he had ________money with him.
A. a few B. few C. a little D. little
35.-- Have you finished your composition yet?
-- No, I'll finish it in _______ ten minutes.
A. another B. more C. other D. else
36. There's ________interesting in the film, so ______is interested in it.
A. something, nobody B. nothing, somebody C. anything, anybody. D. nothing, nobody.
37. I think Tom's bike is older than __________.
A. my B. his C. your D. her
38. Oh, boys and girls, come in please. And make _________at home.
A. yourself B. us C. you D. yourselves
39. I don't like winter because it’s ________cold.
A. too much B. far more C. much too D. much more
40. This match made them ________at last.
A. friendly B. happily C. quickly D. slowly
41 .-- Who can reach the book on the top shelf? -- Jack can. He is ________boy of us all.
A. taller B. a tall C. the tallest D. much tallest
42.-- The shop is ________ on Saturday and Monday. -- I see. I'll go here on Monday then.
A. open B. close C. opened D. closed
43. It is _______to work out this problem. You needn't go to the teacher.
A. enough easy B. easily enough C. easy, enough D. very easily
44.-- Our holiday was _______. -- Yes, I’ve never had __________.
A. such great, the better one B. greatly, a good one.
C. so great, a better one D. very good, the best one
45.-- Mum, could you buy me a dress like this?
-- Certainly, we can buy _______one than this, but ________this.
A. a better, better than B. a worse, as good as
C. a cheaper, as good as D. a more important, not as good as
46.--Why don't you ask Tom to do it?
-- I don' t know whether he is______ to. He sometimes makes things worse.
A. possible B. able . C. afraid D. easy
47. Her mother was out. She stayed at home ______ , but she didn’t feel
A. alone, lonely B. lonely, alone C. alone, alone D; lonely, lonely
48. A ____ school boy, LiLida, first tried to swim across the Qiongzhou Channel in June, 2000.
A. 12 - year old B. 12 - years - old C. 12 - year- old D. 12 years old
49, In our exam, the____ careful we are, the ______mistakes we’ll make.
A. more, more B. more, less C. less, fewer D. more, fewer
50. Jack's brother doesn't work so _________as Jack.
A. harder B. hard C. hardest D. hardly
51. Every day I spend two hours _______my homework.
A. finishing to do B. finishing doing C. to finish to do D. to finish doing
52. Lin Tao can't be at home. I saw him _______here a few minutes ago.
A. plays B. to play C. playing D. played
53. We'd better _______on the road. A car may hit us.
A. not to play B. not play C. to not play D. don't play
54.--When can I go out to play football, Mum?
--Finish your homework first, or I won't let you ________.
A. to go out B. go out C. going out "D. will go out
55. Could you make her ________laughing?
A. stop B. to stop C. stops D. stopped
56. You _________ never play in the street. It's not safe.
A. can B. may C. must D. need
57. Please don't forget _______to me, will you?
A. to write B. writing C. write D. writes
58. The soldier ran into the room _________the baby.
A. saving B. to save C. saves D. saved
59.--__________ we make it half past seven? --What about _______ it a little earlier?
A. Shall, making B. Shall, to make C. Will, making D. will, to make
60. He _________ harder this year than last year.
A. study B. studies C. was studying D. studied
61. I think no news ________ good news, he will be back soon.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
62.--Can I help you? --Yes. I bought this computer here yesterday, but it ______ now.
A. didn't work B. won't work C. can’t work D. doesn't work
63. --What about the food on the plate? –It _________ delicious.
A. smelling B. smelt C. smells D. is smelt
64: What a nice garden! How well it _________ after!
A. has looked B. looks C. is looked D. is looking
65. Look! Lily with her sister _________ a kite on the playground.
A. is flying B. are flying C. flying D. fly
66.--I have seen the film “Titanic” already. --When _________ you _______ it?
A. have, seen B. will, see C. did, see D. had, seen
67. His sister read the picture- book three times yesterday, ___________.
A. so he did B. she did so C. so did he D. so ~lid her
68. I _______ to bed until my grandma came back home.
A. didn't go B. went C. had gone D. have gone
69. While she _________ TV in the sitting room, the bell________.
A. watches, rings B. is watching, rang C. was watching, rang D. watched, was ringing
70. There ________a football match in our school this afternoon.
A. are going to have B. is going to have C. are going to be D. is going to be
71. The headmaster ________for more than two weeks.
A. has left B. has gone C. has been away D. has come back
72. --Where' s Mr. Green? --Oh, he _________ Canada.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. went to D. was in
73. The factory has been ________ for two years.
A. open B. to open C. opening D. opened
74 .--How long have you ________there? --About four years. ~
A. come B. gone C. left D. worked
75.--Must I clean the room now? --No, you __________.
A. can' t B. may not C. mustn’t D. needn’t
76. ________ I close the window? It's so cold here.
A. Will B. Do C. Would D. Shall
77.--Excuse me, Look at the sign NO SMOKING!
--Sorry, I ________ it.
A. don't see B. didn't see C. haven't seen D. won't see
78. He could_____ neither French or German, so I____ with him in English.
A, speak, talked B. talk, told C. say, spoke D. tell, talked
79. I ________a very interesting programme on the radio this morning.
A. listened B. heard C. saw D. watched
80. Could you _______ me your bike? Mine is broken. --Sure. It's there.
A. borrow B. lend C. giving D. return
81 .--How much did you ________for the pen? --Five yuan.
A. cost B. take C. pay D. buy
82.--Why not go to see the dolphin show with me? --Because I ________it.
A. saw B. will see C. see D, have seen
83. The students will go to the Summer Palace if it ________tomorrow.
A. won' t rain B. isn't raining C. doesn't rain D. isn't rain
84.--What did you do last night? --I _______TV with my family.
85. --Can I help you, sir? --Yes, I bought the radio here yesterday, but it ______.
A. didn't work B. won't work C. can't work D. doesn't work
86. --What do you think of the football match yesterday?
--Well, it' s surprising. The strongest team of our school ________.
A. was beaten B. won C. scored D. was filled
87. The trees must _______three times a week.
A. water B. watering C. be watered D. waters
88. --Alice, you ________ on the phone. --I' m coming. Thanks.
A. want B-. are wanted C. are wanting .D. have wanted
89. --I saw Betty go to Grandpa Li's home just now.
--Yes. She’s often seen _________ the old man with the housework..
A: help B. to help C. helps D. helped
90. A talk on Chinese history __________in the school hall next Monday.
A. be given B. has been given C. will be given D. will give
91. ______(Dog)dog is ______ useful animal.
A. a, an B. a, the C. the, a D. the, /
92. John Smith is _______ honest man.
A. an B. a C. the D. one
93. My father told me he was soon going to visit ________ USA.
A. the B. a C. an D. /
94. Beyond _______ stars, the astronaut saw nothing but ________ space.
A. the ,/ B. /, the C. /,/ D. the ,the
95. I believe that _______ young have a bright future.
A. the b. an C. an D. /
96. Paris is ______ most beautiful city, where you can see ______ famous Eiffel Tower.
A. a, the B. a, / C. the , an D. /,the
97. He dropped the _______ and broke it.
A. cup of coffee B. coffee’s cup C. cup for coffee D. coffee cup
98. There are three ______ and seven _______ in the picture.
A. deers, sheeps B. deers, sheep C. deer, sheep D. deer, sheeps
99. Lucy has been to _________ many times this year.
A. his uncle b. her uncles C. uncle’s D. her uncle’s
100. The boys always stays here for _________.
A. one and half hour B. one and half a hour C. one and a half hours D. one and half hours
1-10: ADCCC ACBAB 11-20: CCBAC CDCCA 21-30: BADDB CAACD
31-40: DDCDA DBDCA 41-50: CDCCC BACDB 51-60: BCBBA CABAB
61-70: ADCCA CCACD 71-80: CBADD DAABB 81-90: CDCDD ACBBC
91-100: CAACA ABCDC